Thursday, December 11, 2008

Nester's Garland show and tell....


So I thought I would join in on the nester's fun little "show off your garland" party....I am so new at this and usually think everyone's stuff is better than mine, but I think it's great to see how so many people do things differently....so here is mine...I don't have a fireplace mantel so mine is above my t.v. on the entertainment center, and I think it looks soo pretty...again the pics do not do it justice...! I used fabric that was a black and white damask, red and black tulle, and lots of different picks of course...

I could not get a good picture with the lights shinin through...!

I am SO an amateur at this....please forgive me folks!





9 comments:

Paula said...

LOL I love your photos! I had to just keep looking and looking because they are so great. Then I said, wait a min. I know where that is. That's at the park, oh my gosh that's Gilbert. So I would love to know who did your photos?? I'm in Gilbert too! Thanks

Unknown said...

Your garland is STUNNING! Definitely not amateur at all! You did a WONDERFUL job on it. I LOVE the damask and other material you added to it! Thanks so much for sharing with us!

Anne said...

I think your garland is gorgeous!
Love the fabric in there, what a great idea and one I will be borrowing for next year!!

Anne said...

There is a christmas tree contest over at tip junkie; after looking at your tree I think you should enter! beautiful!

Lesley said...

you did an amazing job....I could never begin to do something so fab....I think you are a natural

The Taylor Family said...

I always LOVE your ideas. You are so creative. Can I come live with you for the weekend and have you teach me all your tricks? ha ha. Really though that is beautiful. But I have to be honest...It's not as beautiful as your little fam and the new pic's you got taken. Whoever took them did a fabulous job. I love all of the colors and cute flowers the girls are wearing. And the Couch is Fab. Thanks for sharing ideas!!! Come to my house next.:)

Joyelle said...

Your garland is beautiful- love the tulle and fabric, very creative!

Jerri at Simply Sweet Home said...

I love that. Very pretty!

my stay-at-home-momma drama said...

You are my crafty mom idol, do you know that?????

I tagged you on my blog. Go there for the details.

I wish you lived closer so I could pay you to be my stylist. seriously