Wednesday, December 17, 2008

My Christmas Card 08'

You can't tell, but I made 50 of these cuties, and you can also see it's not exactly the one that I posted! I got all the supplies for the card with the glittered snowflake on a couple of posts ago..(can't figure how to link..!) but the snowflakes were way too big, and I couldn't find white ones so when I glittered the chipboard it was an ugly grey even with white glitter! So I love ribbon and decided to do the line up, had to use glitter in there somewhere, and then used diecut H's instead. I also liked the "sewn" touch! Sometimes the samples I find are cuter in the pic than in real life...so I have to use my creative juices...that's always fun!
This is my christmas family letter and then I added a pic of our family! I am so glad these are done because I still have to finish Sabrina's treats for her party on Friday, make jingle bell necklaces and bracelets for the girls and my neighbor's treats....oh yeah Ray was begging me to make some sugar cookies today, and then tonight we are going caroling around the neighborhood...FUN FUN!!

4 comments:

Annie Miller said...

Adorable!

Holly said...

These are SO stinkin' cute! I'm feeling way lame this year since I e-mailed my cards out. Next year I'm vowing to return to homemade cards like this! :) I LOVE how they turned out!

Christian said...

you will have to post the jingle bell jewelry!

Mandi Shandi said...

The cards are Fabulous! I knew they would be! The jewlry is sooo cute too! Your girls are very lucky!