Wednesday, December 17, 2008

GoT bLiNg FoR ChRiStMaS?

I guess my girls are way spoiled (or I have started something I am not sure I want to call "traditional"lol!!) when they come to me and want jewelry to go with the holiday not to mention appliqued shirts and painted holiday toe nails.....I am not so sure I can get that all done by this Friday.....(I know `some of you are saying "SURE you can Nicole!)----whatever!LOL! These bells we got at Walmart except I wish I looked at them more closely because they didn't have a little hook only the string so I HAD to use it that way...Sabrina has jingle bell earrings we got last year, but I have seen those around too....cute..!

I had to do some bling for some nieces for presents....gotta love these! I haven't been in the "blinging" mood lately..but these turned out cute! cheaper making them than spending $50 for one! I went ahead and made some for Bella too!



6 comments:

my stay-at-home-momma drama said...

do you sleep . . . ever?????

or does a personal assistant take care of everything that running a family of 7 entails . . .

you. amaze. me

Holly said...

Love the binkies, how exactly did you make them? You are such an awesome mommy!

Leslee said...

I agree....do you ever sleep? I need you near by me to give me some inspiration. I dont see how you do all of it. Your kiddos must have so much fun with you! :)

Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com said...

Wow -- you are very creative. I love the jewelry and the binkys! Thanks for sharing!!!

Jen

Joyelle said...

LOVE the BlInGiN' bInKS!! :)

Kaycee said...

You are just way to talented lady!! That stuff is soo cute. What a great gift!