Tuesday, December 2, 2008

My family Advent Calendar...

This calendar I got at a cute boutique I went with Mandi a couple of years ago and thought..yeah sure probably could make it, but do I really have the time...uh NO! So I bought it and was helping someone out at the same time..! I also added a scripture to read every night that is about Christ's birth...actually I just got a cute neighbor gift last night and the scriptures outline was included...really cute, thanks Early's! Talk about ON THE BALL..!





As I was putting this up for the kids, Bella was doing this...

I guess she knows when mom is busy and she can get into stuff....luckily she is good to help me pick things up and put it away...whew!


Cute lil' stinkpot..! I love you even when you are a bad bad little girl..heehee!

5 comments:

Letti said...

That is adorable. I would love to have one at my home. I love the idea of reading a scripture about Christ birth.

Don't you just love when they do something naughtty then they look at you like this. Kids?

Pearl Girl said...

HOW CUTE, I have never seen one like this before. Great Just what I needed another project idea. Your girls always make me girlbaby hungry. :)

Jennifer said...

Ooooh- love this idea! =)

my stay-at-home-momma drama said...

What a great idea! I love it.

Aranne and Dan said...

That is a very cute idea... Anything to help the days pass!!! Can't wait until Christmas.