Wednesday, November 12, 2008

UPDATE..on my Fabulous Pantry..(YES I am bragging..!!)

So the pantry has finished walls and now the boys are working on the shelves, then those will need to be painted, baseboards need to be added and also a vent and of course my craft table and shelves too...but I really can't wait until all my food is up off the floor and organized on my shelves!! Can't wait to break out the labels and add buckets and baskets....
These pics don't do the justice...it actually is alot bigger than it shows...


I love the shutters and natural light in here....I am so glad we kept those in...its sooo pretty!!



So far this is what I have...obviously I need to pay a visit to Kirklands or Home Goods for some more knicknacks....(oops my O is falling down..)







3 comments:

my stay-at-home-momma drama said...

That looks so great! It is so nice to have a space all to yourself. I posted a while back some pics of my craft room. Hope you love your new space as much as I love and enjoy mine. And keep up the bragging . . . I love to drool.

Nicole said...

That is going to be so nice for you! I think your wall looks darling too with all your decorations. A big pantry sure is a necessity now a days.

Letti said...

Wow it is almost done. I would love to have a pantry like that in my home. I can't wait to see it when it's all put together. Thanks for sharing it.