Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Night out for dinner...

We went to a wedding reception Sat. night thinkn they would have food, but they didn't so we decided to go eat at one of our fav. family spots...Texas Roadhouse! It was fun, but boy did we get alot of people saying how cute we were, I guess because we were all dressed up...too funny!
Here is Ray laughing with the waiter....I love how he is soo outgoing and makes everyone feel good when he is around, I just sit back and laugh at him because he is so crazy funny!!

Colts and Cambrie.....I love that my kids can hug like this!!
Sabrina and R.J.....cute cherry balloon!

Bella decided she was gonna eat hers....lil' stinkpot!






2 comments:

Jessica said...

You have such a beautiful family!!

Joyelle said...

what a darling family you have!