Monday, November 17, 2008

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY SABRINA DEAR!!

Sabrina turns 11 yrs old today, well um actually 2:35 am this morning (officially)!! When I think back to when she was born, her birth was easy peasy and it was so much better than R.J.'s birth (c-section). At the hospital we were both sleeping when the nurse said "ok wake up dear it's time to push.." I was like "ok, hunny time to push"! heehee it was soo funny! It took only 3 big pushes and she was out! But as she got to around 3 weeks boy did she have colic..until around 4 months old. She has been my definite "VERY HARD" newborn but by the time she got to 9 months she has been my easiest toddler and child....so far. We will see how these next few years pan out....hopefully she isn't a moody teenager....but that's ok I still love her dearly!
This pic is the youngest one I have of her until I can get a new scanner. My d135 isn't compatible with windows vista...ugg so this one is of her at 2 yrs old...still was a poser than and loved the camera!!


Here she is now....what a beauty!! She got taken out of school today by nana for lunch and shopping...so tomorrow we will celebrate at school....remember around here birthdays last about a week...heehee!

6 comments:

Nicole said...

She really is a darling girl.. she has the prettiest skin and features. I hope you guys have a fun week!!

Mandi Shandi said...

She is just beautiful! All your kids are. It is so funny how all kids are so different. I only have 2, but they are like night and day. Enjoy birthday week!

gigi said...

Happy Birthday little lady what a knock out you are! Hope your daddy has a big stick to keep the boys off your front porch.

Anonymous said...

She's a cutie and I hope she has a fabulous birthday!

Rich Family said...

Thanks. If you mind that I linked back to your site, I can take it down. I just wanted to give you credit. You have a cute family, and I love all of your ideas. You are very creative. I found your tutorial through tip junkie. Thank you!

Georgia Girl said...

Yep we celebrate birthdays a week long also...hehehe...she is a cutie! Happy Birthday!