Sunday, October 26, 2008

Young Women Birthday idea...

So I finally got around to taking a pic of this birthday chair cover...I am in charge of the birthdays in my YW and wanted to make it a little more special for them and so I put this together....you know how I love me some zebra print and of course the pink boa! I just measured the chair and sewed the sides together..I sewed on the boa around the sides.
Simple and Adorable!! The girls love it, and I hear they really love the glitter cups...WHEW, I am soo glad they approve...heehee!!

2 comments:

Ephra said...

I look at your blog often because I absolutely adore your creativity!! You are amazing and so fun. I am in the Stake YW and loved reading about how you enjoyed your meeting. We just did ours and I hope the sisters that came enjoyed it as much as we did sharing with them. Your glitter cups are my very favorite!! The birthday chair is definitely second!

Tina said...

I just love all the great stuff you are doing . The special touches that you add are kisses from God. To make someones day is truly a gift.