Sunday, October 26, 2008

OH MY GOODNESS.....I was at Walmart getting my cd's of pictures off my camera and remembered someone telling me I need to re-format it so it works properly, and so was messing around with it and came across the backup button, so I'm like mmm I wonder what this does...and voila! 20 pics showed up of Bella when she was around 4 months old.... The story is that around this time my computer crashed and it had video and pics of her from the time I was pregnant up until she was 4 months...I wasn't able to save these pics off my hardrive, I was able to retrieve everything else but not these....I was crying for days!!! So yes I am totally excited even if they are just a few of her......isn't she just the cutest thing!!!





She looks just like Sabrina when she was a baby!!

4 comments:

Ruth Ann said...

She is soooo cute! I love those big eyes! I bet finding those pics was a great surprise!

koby said...

So very cute! It's amazing how big they get in such a short amount of time. She is growing up so fast.

Brittany and Scott said...

nicole: maybe i am just way too tired, but i didn't see a link to the cute baby blankets/onesies you sell. i am thinking i might want to do that for my best friend's baby, but i need details. let me know. you can find me at slade2007.blogspot.com or send me an email at brittms@hotmail.com

thanks,brittany slade

Georgia Girl said...

She is so adorable! Always great to find things you thought you lost and somehow they are saved.