Wednesday, October 29, 2008

One down...three more to go!

Finally got Bella's trick r treat bag done, why her first...mmm...not sure it was the letter I picked up first! They match the shirts I made but with thier first initial so there isn't any confusion on who's bag is who....I hate that dilemma!! Hey I am trying to be organized as much as possible for Halloween, gotta have my bag to carry all the extra costume stuff, for trash, water...yaddy yaddy yaddy....
Oops gotta trim that frayed ribbon....my OCD is kickin in...heehee!

5 comments:

Jessica said...

those are so cute! Love the initial on it. So understand about not getting them mixed up! you are so talented!

Jessica said...

How cute! I can not wait to see the rest!

Annie Miller said...

SOOOOOO cute! I love monograms. I wish I was a better at sewing :)

Annie Miller said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Annie Miller said...

oops...just gave you my husbands cell. sorry. mine is 623-734-0144