Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Whew.........!!!








Today is the 1st day of school for the kids.....and I think I managed to get them all up, showered, dressed, brush teeth, clean room and a few chores, blessings, fed, lunches made and dressed and out the door in time, considering we were all in bed @ 11pm last night!! I am so sad they are gone, another year of school, another year that means....they are growing up....my sweet babies! On the other hand, totally excited to spend some quality time with my Bellaboo and do some fun crafts and hang out with me, myself and I!!LOL!! These pics are also of "Meet the teacher Night"

2 comments:

gigi said...

We start school next Wednesday!!!!!!!!!

roseanne said...

Holy moly I went to Highschool with Sabrina's teacher... I guess I'm getting old...