Saturday, August 30, 2008

Date with R.J.!

Yesterday R.J. and I went on our little lunch date to Costa Vida...which he has never been before and wow I forgot that lunch hr. is soo crazy over there. We were in line for like 20min. but it was well worth the wait because the food is awesome...We had a great little talk about friends, grades and teachers and of course a little of football!
We had so much fun. R.J. is so very polite and respectful. He is like my little husband that opens the doors and takes care of alot of things for me when we are out. He is sooo helpful and I am always told he looks like he just adores me!! We do have a great mother/son relationship and I am so grateful for such a wonderful little man he is becoming! His 14th birthday is just around the corner and can't believe how fast the years are going. I'm getting all teary eyed right now just thinking about it! But he will always be my little poochie!!



Our table was seriously wobbly...so he is here trying to fix it
We went to the Marble Slab for ice cream and had the girl take our picture...
Thanks for being such a great kid R.J., you mean the absolute world to me and just love you sooo much!

3 comments:

gigi said...

Son's always have their mother's hearts! So glad you've got him.

Audrey said...

All of your kids are so impressively polite. I still remember several months ago when I ran into them at the park with my children. They all called me Sis. Petersen and had the best manners. You and Ray have definitely done something right!

Anonymous said...

Your kids = C.U.T.E.