Tuesday, August 26, 2008

I just love my hubby!


The other night my guy Ray went to Fry's for some last minute grocery shopping and came home with this - I have been wanting this for awhile, but never wanted to pay the price for it, which he knew that, but he actually got it for $5.99 ! It was an "open" box one ( I thought open box meant NO box?) and he just happened to walk down the aisle with all there kitchen appliance stuff and it was just sitting there! I have to say I am very proud of him for first: just noticing it there, and second for getting it at such a great deal, like what they are $30 dollars or something like that!

Ray is however very thoughtful of me, he gets me flowers just about every week...he is a total romantic. However he does spend too much money on stuff that he gets, like my $600 Coach diaper bag and my $350 Luis Vutton sunglasses.....it can go on and on, but I do appreciate him, at least I am not spending his money, he is...he says I deserve the world...aaghhhh!! Love you Babe!!

2 comments:

Liz Nicks said...

My sister has a beverage jar like that from pottery barn and i LOVE it. so cute, i actually have it here from my daughters first birthday party. Good job Ray! :)

gigi said...

I saw those all summer at Sam's club, but they wanted 29.99 for them and I just didn't want to pay that much but I wish I was with Ray when he got this for only 5.99! That's a real bargin! Go Ray!