Saturday, August 23, 2008

Alot on my mind today can you tell...?



Ok so I was called to be in the Young Women's and I have to talk tomorrow in church.....and I am feeling better today than last week! There is so much to this program that I just get so excited just thinking about it! Our YW are so blessed to have such a wonderful program to help them to become women of Christ....it is set up just perfectly and has seven values that the girls have to do projects and share experiences to help them gain a testimony of Jesus Christ. It also teaches and shows them how much they are loved and valued and to have self worth and purity.


I am excited to be a part of this program and to help these girls achieve just that! Totally amazing to me!

2 comments:

Dahly Mama said...

Hi Nicole-
YOu did an awesome job on your talk! Just so you know, Young Women's is the best calling in the church! Where else can you be silly, have great fun, feel young again by rubbing shoulders with youth, and also be able to share and strengthen your testimony--all at the same time???? Welcome to the "club"!!! You're gonna love it!! And the girls are going to love and adore you too!

Amy said...

You will be so fantastic in Young Women's, Nicole. The girls will eat up your cuteness & creativity!