Ok so awhile back I was asked to do Super Saturday which this will be my 5 th year....NOT complaining...just totally stoked that they keep asking ME of all people to do it! Really though in our ward we have such incredibly talented women who like to learn and show off thier talents...lucky for me it makes my job a whole lot easier. Most the time I try to figure out what kind of projects I think people would like to do, I ask alot of sisters in the ward their interests and then try to fit that project with the right person to put it all together and BAM! You've got a great productive day....well at least try to get at least one project done...heehee!
So here are the ones I have found someone to do, some are not the exact project yet as they have until next Sat. to get a picture to me so I can post them on our very 1st SSaturday blog...FUN!
1. Boy's crayon holder and Girls' crayon holder...
2. Boy's super hero cape... (this is a MAYBE)3. Photo holder...
4. Silhouette frames..
5. Family frame with vinyl...
6. Canvas ribbon holder...( the actual idea is a little different) 7. No sew tutu..
8. Freezer stenciling.. (MAYBE, waiting for a call back) 9. Glass etching on pans... ( Yeah, finally figured this one out!)
10. The shelf on the wall..(idea from pottery barn!) Go Shannon!!
There are two other "maybe's" right now, a christmas stocking holder and another one not sure yet what it is, and I may not be doing the cape as there is already a sewing class (..crayon holders) and this will tie up the machines, but the tutu is a fun easy gift to give..
These, again are not the actual photos of the class projects but I will post them next week
What do ya think????
Mini Nutella Pies On A Stick
3 hours ago