Monday, April 6, 2009

"Our Daily Pirates"...FHE lesson!

I also got my packets done for the FHE group I am in! I was trying really hard to upload my whole lesson onto scribd...but I use Printmaster...and so ran into difficulty..I am not a computer genious....sorry..but I did take some pics. So hopefully those out there can at least see the outline and put it together that way...! Trying to be organized I always use a FHE checklist.....



This is the outline... Cannon Ball recipe (coconut and chocolate balls) and blacklines...
Pictures from the friend..which I got off lds.org searching the Friend Magazine....also the story is from there. Actually the ship was just a random pic of internet.
Made up this game.....FUN!

Gamecards...


This lesson is on Prayer...and praying for the Daily Pirates in our life that we can pray for help and strength on. The game is cute...on the hunt sheet...it tells you where to put the clue cards at and the kids have to search for that clue..and I also included a "Make a pirate costume" idea list so the kids can dress up as pirates for the hunt. I included a laminated sword...the boys will love that! The treasure is a treasure clipart with candy next to it...which is "Prayer". I also inlcuded "Activity sheets" (pirate themed) off of FamilyFun.com for the kiddos, songs, scripture, and a discussion paragraph to look up in the scriptures on what prayer is and how, why and when we should pray....I really love makin up lessons for FHE.....the best way to do it is to just find a good story, poem, or talk and base the whole lesson around that...



This is how I organize all my lessons into these plastic totes and hanging file folders with a label...nice and neat....love that!

2 comments:

Mandi Shandi said...

You are one organized Mama! This is such a cute idea. Those pirates are adorable!

Unknown said...

Where did you get all your FHE Lessons from?