Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Framed Family Mission Statement...!

I have been wanting to put this together for my family, even typed it up....but then never got around to do the wood frame that I bought...but a friend of mine is having a birthday...and technically for the friends birthday luncheon we are not supposed to buy a gift...but I didn't buy this I made it...so I think THAT is ok!!lol
The pics don't do it justice! I used fabric paper, but because the frame is so big, a 12x12 piece I had to cut to fit...so I am not sure I like the lines you can see...mmmm...any suggestions??
I roughed it around the edges and glittered the sides of the frame....cute!





3 comments:

Joyelle said...

ooo i looove it! maybe u could try some ribbon tied around or glued on over where the paper lines are ??? either way, it's awesome! so tastefully done!

Leslee said...

OMG I love it!!! Thats a wonderful gift! Its beautiful!!

Bridget said...

If I read correctly, you typed this up? Would you mind sharing the file? I LOVE IT! I signed up on google just so I could follow your blog! I could spend all day on here! I just might start a blog with all my crafts just for fun!