Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Getting ready for Valentine's...!

These are some cute valentine ideas I had in my files.....
Cute Valentine Countdown on a cookie sheet...I would probably do mine a litte more brighter and funkier with lots of embellishments..but you get the idea..!
This is off of Heather Bailey's site..LOVE HER! She has a pattern you can download too..

This is really cute...
A more masculine card for your hunie...! OOHHHH Glitter..heehee

I really like all the little details to this card...!

Cute lil' teacher valentine...I already have this paper too...

This is super cute, the tickets open up and have "Be my sweet love..."on the inside. This one I will probably do for my card!

very cute valentine bouqet....

I love these banners too.....This one is too lite with the letters, I probably would do mine darker..already got the paper for mine and will do it next week sometime! Over at Scrapbooks they have a super cute one! BTW got this glue ink pad that I can use for my letter stamps and then glitter it.....so excited to use it....love glitter!

Okay this one I dig...get it "dig"..lol Cambrie will do this one for the "boy" valentines for her class. Now I have to find the little shovels....individually hopefully!

3 comments:

Peterson Party of 5 said...

WOW!
Amazing!
Thanks for the reminder that Valentine's Day is around the corner.
Thanks so much!
Love your pics@
xoxo,
D

Mandi Shandi said...

Love those shovels! All the cards were great. Loved the banner too. SO cute!

Gramma Di said...

Thanks for the idea with the shovel. I'm sure my grandkids will love them. I love your blog - I don't know you and I'm not sure how I found it but I sure glad I did. You have a darling family.
Diane from Tremonton, Utah