Tuesday, September 16, 2008

It's fall y'all! (picture overload!)

I have been keeping a LONG list of things I would like to accomplish this holiday season.....EARLY! So here are some ideas for fall and Halloween decorating that have really gotten me inspired !



I love decorating, and I plan on using my cute cake stand I got over at Hobby Lobby for this idea! I love all the details and especially the basket of fall leaves and twigs under the desk....so cute
This idea is SO dang cute, you would've thought to use these goblets upside down..amazing!
This is cute and totally simple...
Ok, I am dyin to party!!
These you can get at Sonoma Williams...
lovin the ribbon tied around this
ooohh a fancy pumpkin!
cute, instead of candles, pumpkins!
lovin these
I love this idea for on your door, or on a mirror in my house...

Again, silhouettes, silhouettes, silhouettes!....never really thought of them for halloween!
Man, I wish I had a mantle....
These are fun..put your pancake batter in a squeeze bottle (like a picnic bottle) and then just squeeze batter onto your griddle, easy and fun! (you might have to practice a little)
The Jones bottles are Ray's favorite, this is soo cute!
This is AMAZING!!
How adorable is this?!!!

5 comments:

Mrs. McDaniel said...

cute ideas! I guess I better get busy! I have a ton of things going on in my head~I've just got to get them done!

Anonymous said...

I'm in the middle of pulling out all of my Halloween garb too! Love this time of year!

gigi said...

These are some very cleaver ideas! I may have to steal a few! Thanks!

Chris said...

Great ideas1 I think I recognize a couple of those. ;-) Where did you find the silhouette one? I love those!!

KimmyJ said...

Thanks so much for sharing these great ideas! I love decorating too!