Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Bella's 4yr BiRtHdAy Party!!

I know Where do I even begin...it's been soo long! Well this was alot of fun to put together so I thought I would share it first. I decided to wait until school started so her lil friends could come and also vacation time over with, so we had her party a few weeks later...good thing is she had no idea it was late! Yes crazy it is because they are only 3 and 4 yr olds....why do you ask that I spent so much time into all the details?? Because its SO MUCH FUN!! I love when the day of something everything fits together and it truly looks exactly what I imagined it to be....even if I don't do ALL that I had planned, it still comes out perfectly in the end!

Again never in order:)

This was thier goodie bag....

Bella and some of her friends......
Me and my lil girl:)
Loved making this pennant for her cupcake....
They made crowns and wands....Had to have the crown sandwiches..pb and marshmallow creme
Bella added her own flare to the decorating which I just love!
Her shirt I made....Her Birthday outfit I made for her...yes had to have a tutu..of course!!
Decorations...




Cupcake toppers....
This crown it absolutely my favorite...it was so fun to put together!Her invites..
Most these ideas I got on the web and PINTEREST...my new favorite thing....well fairly new! I am also on FB much of my spare time..it is so much easier to just upload anything..haha! I hope everyone is doing Fabulous and will try my hardest to be better at updating this poor blog!

2 comments:

Jacqueline said...

A wonderful Nicole planned event as usual.

Lacie @ Creative Attempts said...

so so cute I would love to hook up with you on pinterest :)