Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Family Pics December 2010

I feel SO blessed to have such a wonderful family...an amazing husband who takes care of us, supports us and honors his priesthood...he is my best friend and having these beautiful babies expresses our love we share with eachother and within our family. I love to be a mom and would never change my role in this life for another.....I truly have found joy having my family but most importantly being sealed in the Temple for ALL and ETERNITY. I am sooooo happy that I listened to that still small voice when I prayed to know if I should marry Ray. He wasn't a member then but knew he would accept the gospel and embrace it. Now he says and reminds our family all the time..."I can't even see my life without the gospel in it.....I only wish that I had acted upon the many opportunities I had to listen and pray to know earlier that this was the only TRUE church on the earth!" He is an amazing example to me and to my kids and my kids benefit from him not being brought up in the church. They have the stories and wise words from him telling them how it is and how unhappy your life can be if you do not wrap the gospel around your soul and heart....and they listen to him because they love and respect him......Missionary work is dear to my heart because I have seen it work in my life personally and with those I love the most and am grateful for the plan that our Father in Heaven has for each one of us to hear it.......as I have looked at my life when I was not active....there were soo many opportunities that were set before me to grab a hold on....I just didn't. and regret that also because I would have been much happier like I am now...EARLIER! It's amazing to me the profound love that my Heavenly father has for me and all the times that he reached out his hand if only I would have taken it.....BUT the good thing is I have and I did! and I am never going back:) only to move further into the person he wants me and us all to be. I am truly blessed beyond measure!












4 comments:

Becky said...

Oh my gosh! Seriously! These couldn't be any cuter!

2Hearts1Dream said...

You have such a beautiful family. You are one amazing lady. I have missed your blog. Glad you are back :)

Lacie @ Creative Attempts said...

I have been missin you and all of your amazing creativity :)

Melanie said...

These family Pics are GEORGOUS! I love the location, outits and especially the people in them!