Thursday, May 7, 2009

Teacher ApPrEcIaTiOn Gift...! (REVISED)

(I re-uploaded my pics so you can right click on them now....wierd!)

Of course you know when I start something, it seems to be the only thing I can think of..hence...these super cute survival kits! What do you think? I had to buy like the box of the item instead of just one bandaid, so at least the bag was filled up. I think they turned out adorable, but I have to say I accidentally left off my signature tags....owell! I am sure these awesome teachers won't mind..! I have been very lucky to have such great teachers all the time, every year with my kids...SERIOUSLY no issues, well maybe like two that were quickly handled. I try to be involved as much as I can with the kids and school, and with so many of them it can be hard at times...but really my kids do so well with thier teachers that its been nice to see them have friendships with them....it's great!















13 comments:

Letti said...

Very cute again. Can you post what your little paper says? I tried to make it bigger but it just got blurry. I love the fabric you choose and how well it stands out against the black.

Brittany said...

SO CUTE, BUT I TOO WOULD LIKE TO SEE WHAT THE PAPER SAYS...YOU ALWAYS HAVE SUCH CUTE IDEAS

Curtis Family said...

Cute Nicole!!
You are such an inspiration!!
Nicole

Joyelle said...

i love the apple ribbon n paper, seriously cute n thoughtful!

Jennica said...

Such a stinkin' cute idea. I love it!!!

Ruth Ann said...

Very very cute idea! I would love to receive one of those! Great job!

Heather said...

Very cute. I think I'm going to copy these for my kids teachers. I know I'm a little late for teacher appreciation but that's just how I roll. I can't read the first yellow line. What does it say?

Positively Creative! said...

The first yellow line says: Puzzle Piece: Without you, things wouldn't be complete...

Kim - The TomKat Studio said...

Thanks for visiting (or stalking!) my blog! These bags are adorable! You are quite creative!! Also...what a beautiful family you have! Keep in touch!!

Janlac said...

Wow, very cute and lovely...

As one of the students in my school. I just want to let you know that teacher appreciation day is one of the happiest day of my life. With dancing, singing and dedicate some poems... You?

What you did last teacher appreciation day?

Breanna said...

You are so very creative. I enjoy coming to your blog for new creative ideas. You're so wonderful, I don't know how you keep up! I hope you had a Happy Mother's Day.

Deanna said...

You are so wonderful to teachers, friends, Visiting Teachees, etc. I'm always impressed with the kind things you do for people and how you find time to put your talents into it. Teacher appreciation day is one that seems to be forgotten, out of the 4 second grade teachers at my school we scored a whole '0' gifts or cards or anything from our students. I'm sure they love you tons for being thoughtfu.

Sixnia said...

This is sooo thoughtful... and all the details will surely be received with much love. Is there any possible way you might consider emailing the wording for this.. I would so appreciate.. between hosting a girlscouts dinner and a party in my home and the end of the year.. I'm a little overwhelmed (all good) ♥ Connie