Thursday, May 14, 2009

Havin' Fun with FrIeNdS!!

I am super late on posting this because this happened like 3 weeks ago.....but late is better than never...lol! The boys had Father and Son's and so us girls went out to eat dinner at Olive Garden on Friday night....YUM! and then came back to my house. We got Bride Wars but never got around to watching it because we were laughing and talking about EvErYtHinG..until really late! It's fun to hang out with my girls and talk about everything Girls talk about..We also made some Homemade ice cream.. so then on Sat. we went and got pedis! That was fun, except holy cow it was super hot in that place....geeshh! We had a super blast together....!

my Beautiful girls...!

My other girl...!

Me and Kell..

Me and my friend Megan....

Our cute feet...









Then Sat. night Ray took me out for our date night......I felt bad he was like super tired, but we always have fun and laugh together...he totally makes my day and I love that we really never have a dull moment.....he is the best ever and I love him to pieces...

5 comments:

Mandi Shandi said...

Sounds like a great day. You and your husband are such a cute couple! Love all the pics.

petersonzoo said...

Hi!
I am hoping you will see this on your lastest post and be able to respond! I saw your babysitting kits and I could have died! They are so cute and just what I was looking for! It was late last night and I was feeling discouraged and then I found your blog and it was an answer to a prayer! It would be amazing if I could get a copy of them! My darling activity day girls would go nuts over them! My email is peachgirl0024@yahoo.com. Let me know the cost, if any. Thanks for being so creative for the rest of us! Amanda

Joyelle said...

you are so pretty!

petersonzoo said...

Hi!
Sorry it took me so long to respond! I was looking on my email, not my blog! lol! Anyway, call me crazy, but I am a little wary of posting my address on a blog, any blog. Could you give me your email and I could send my address that way? If not, I understand. Or just email me and I will send it that way so your email isn't on a blog. My activity day isn't until a week from Friday, so I think there is plenty of time. Thank you so much for responding-you don't know how much this will help me! You are the best!

Lacie @ Creative Attempts said...

I loooove your blog....I wanted to let you know I have given you a blog award because I think you are fantastic swing by my blog and pick it up.