Thursday, February 25, 2010

{LoVe it when I get stuff DONE..!!}

Ok....so really the ONLY reason I am posting a couple of times today is because our satellite tv is out....so I can't watch my Dr.Phil and Oprah while Bells is sleeping! I finally made myself get some motivation {in my sweats, no makeup, hair in a hairtye, house a mess..}to finish Gunnar's carseat tent and a blanket. Can you tell what his nursery colors will be? It has been sooo easy for me to figure them out, because brown, creme, lime green and light blue are SO in everywhere...Walmart, Target....I mean seriously, with Bella I wanted Red and Black Damask and no one had that out then...now of course they do....!lol!!


Call me a sucker for ZeBrA.....so this is the car seat cover that I ordered from dimplesanddandelions.com, it was a little expensive, (Ray said.."Gosh you could have bought a brand new carseat, playpen and stroller put together for that price..!! MEN they don't get it..lol) and asked them to not put the bow on it so it would look less girly (the boys were happy about that..lol!) I think it is soooo adorable and can't wait to get it and put it on....
This is the car seat tent I made......very cute I think!! AND {Im bragging} with no tutorial, just kinda figured it out on my own..crazy! I prob. would have made 1 or 2 adjustments if I were to make another one.......



And this is a blanket I made......I didn't put ruffles on it, again to make it{ less girly }..(and the boys happy...lol)
If you haven't heard yet or been by, my fav. scrapbook store..(Scrapbooks Etc.) has Michael Miller fabrics NOW in the store.....so excited about that and went crazy buying material...!!


3 comments:

TLF said...

Love, Love it all!!

Stephanie said...

Very cute! Love the colors.

Joyelle said...

ahhhh, you make BOY soooooo freakin CUTE!!!!!!!!! you are AWESOME! lovin da stylin' girl!