Monday, February 8, 2010

{Felt BiRtHdAy Crown...!} for Cambrie

Saw this in my files and have always wanted to make one.....Cambrie's 8th birthday is coming up and wanted her to have a fun hat to wear at school on her special day...I'll take pics when she wears it....it is really cute! Can you believe it's all made out of felt....and really no sewing required except I did sew around the circle to make it a little cuter.... It's fun to see her excited about getting baptized soon....I am still looking for her dress, got her scriptures and I know what I am doing for props.....can't wait!!



2 comments:

Joyelle said...

Girl, I am buried under 3 feet of snow out here in da east! Time to move west! Powers been out for days, I'm on my phone for internet- u know, priorities! Ha ha :) Love this sassy crown!! Love your crafty details with the ribbon!

Lacie @ Creative Attempts said...

super cute! I am so into felt right now and I never thought I would be lol