Friday, February 26, 2010

{FuN ThInGs for Gunnar...!}

I of course HAD to do these for him because they are sooo cute....I am lovin the guitar pattern that I got from {treyandlucy.blogspot.com}....she has some cute things on there....except I didn't use the little squares and circle, but thought the ricrak was just as cute...

This burprag I just traced from some that I had gotten at a boutique for Bella....after you wash it a couple times the edges become more frayed and it looks sooo cute....

5 comments:

Joyelle said...

LOOOOVE!!!!! and that super cute name gunnar-- you are such a RoCkIn mOmMa!!

Unknown said...

Love the guitar! I need to make a tshirt for my little man!

Letti said...

I love his name. Those burp rags are too cute.

Maddock Family said...

Do you actually sew the letter and guitar to the onesie or do you use the interfacing?

Ali said...

Nicole, I know you but you probably don't remember (Sien's Halloween Parties). Just want you to know how much I love visiting your blog - it's always like a little squirt of sunshine & happiness to my day, no matter what you're posting about. When are you due?