Tuesday, September 22, 2009

San Diego Vacation Summer 09'

In July we headed out to San Diego with our favorite family..the Johnstons. We rented this cute beach house right on the beach and stayed for a whole week. It was sooo much fun to just relax and not worry about anything...actually my only worry was if I would start feelin my morning sickness, which luckily it started on Fri. the day before we left! We also went to SeaWorld and some shopping...fun..we wanted to go to the temple but it was closed for cleaning, but we drove by it at least...it's beautiful!! It was alot of beach hangin, late nights....food shopping..lol and cooking...my kind of vacation with my favorite people in whole wide world!!














5 comments:

Letti said...

What a fun vacation I love San Diego. I love your family pictures the colors you choose are perfect. I hope your morning sickness goes away soon.

Lacie @ Creative Attempts said...

we are going to san diego in the spring any suggestions on places to go or eat??

Annie Miller said...

Gorgeous beach pics! Love them :)

Joyelle said...

beeeutiful family :) u are so pretty!

Anonymous said...

LOVE San Diego. Actually, I just love Cali.
So fun!