Thursday, September 17, 2009

Gettn' my GrOoVe on......!!

So before school actually started we got a great deal at the Vans store, buy 1 get 1 50% off sale...and decided to bling them out...AREN'T THEY SOO DARN SASSE-Y'!! I get a million compliments whenever the girls wear them...and the awesome thing is that Sabrina is now wearing tennies like 3 times a week which is a NEVER for this gem princess!! I needed something to get her to wear close toe shoes....I want her to get dirty sometimes y'know..!!!lol!!
Bells showin off her shoes.....

Oh and then blinged this flower out too...

1 comment:

Christina @ Cookies are my Canvas said...

Love, love your shoe bling!!! I've been wanting to try blinging some of the Converse shoes, but didn't know how well the stones would stay on! What kind of glue did you use and are the stones staying on pretty good? So cute!