Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Valentine Visiting Teaching Message....

These turned out sooo cute...except that I had to travel to 3 Targets before I got to Michaels to get the tin mailboxes..and spent $3 more than I wanted to...only because they were a $1 at Target...I hate that! Inside is postcards that have the message on it. Actually 5 total because the message had just 5 quotes on the Divine Role of Women. The recipe is a yummy strawberry cake that I got from a friend of mine...it is so yummy!






9 comments:

Annie Miller said...

So where did you find the mailboxes??? Those are the cutest things ever. I love the postcard too. Did you have those made? So cute!!! as always :)

Annie Miller said...

Thank you for the info!!! I wish I could take a ribbon/bow class from you! I love how you mix textures. How do you glue on rhinestones on stuff you bling out? All my glue dries stringy :) You should write a book. Seriously!

Dj,Megs & 5 Beautiful kids said...

I wish that you were my Visiting Teacher. :)

Martha said...

The mailboxes turned out great! :)Very cute!

Mandi Shandi said...

Love them! So cute and worth every penny you spent and all the time it took you to doll them up. That cake sounds delish!

Massey Family said...

Thanks again for the idea!!! The sisters I teach will love the idea, I truly appreciate you sharing your ideas!

Shawnalee said...

You are so cute. I love all the stuff you do. You are so talented.

I found you on Tip Junkie, and have been a follower since.

Unknown said...

Fabulous mailboxes for Valentines Day... Great choice!!

Joyelle said...

these are just the daaang cutest things!!!! i am about 100 yrs behind in my bloggin, but i have been up to some PIMPED OUT tutu-ing & such. can't wait to share. i love your blog! keep it comin!!!