Thursday, June 24, 2010

Not a Cake Pro...but have fun acting like one...!

I made this cake for a friends daughter.......I said yes only cuz my "cake Pro" friend was gonna help me....but we got dates confused and she ended up being out of town when I needed to make it.......so there is no cute fondant or anything just your basic white cake and buttercream frosting. I tried to make it nice and clean....but to a cake genious I am sure very hideous..lol...but I love the "A" and the fun stuff I added......(a bad pic)
Sabrina and I made these really cute necklaces you see showing up at boutiques....the rings are adorable and the headband...so cute...got the fabric for 60 cents a yard at Walmart...love that..!
And of course a cute pic of my lil man....he is 11 weeks and getting soo big.....makes me sad:(....but he is starting to lose the fussy stage a little every day....so I am happy about that..!!

6 comments:

All That Glitters said...

He is just a cutie!!! I can't believe 11 weeks already! And you look FAB! I love your hair!!! You need to give us the down low on how you do your hair! I love me some big hair! The bigger the better! The cake and jewelry look awesome too!
Take care!
~Jennifer from all that glitters

TLF said...

The cake looks fabulous.. Love the necklaces.. adorable baby G!

Lacie @ Creative Attempts said...

I think the cake is amazing I love it. And your jewelry looks like it was so fun to make. Oh and your baby is getting so big and is as cute as ever

Mimi from Peachy Papaya said...

You have such a beautiful family and congrats on your little man.

I love the necklaces, they are truly adorable.

Becky said...

Just had to tell you that even though I don't comment, I read your blog often. I love seeing the pictures and reading your posts. You a beautiful, amazing woman. It makes me smile to see how your family has grown. You are SOOOO creative! I am very, very jealous. :0)

Love ya girl!

Joyelle said...

OOOOOOOO. MY!! everything is sosososososoooooooo CUTE and sassy & FABULOUS!!! you are so talented, my friend! and that baby- holy YUMMMMYYY!!!!! and, you look AMAZING!!!