Sunday, December 6, 2009

I recieved an email the other day on gifts for the YW....and lucky for her I got to make something for my YW girls. At camp this summer, one of our leaders gave an {amazing} talk on Virtue, she then had all the girls sign this flag she made, but the best part, she sent it with a letter to Utah, AND it was published in the November New Era magazine....so I wanted to give the girls something to remember this great spiritual experience and their promise and committment to stay pure for the temple and for their future husbands. Also I get to give the Christmas lesson too in a couple of weeks and so thought the candle was a perfect fit for "Light of Christ".....I love it when things just simply come together!!


2 comments:

Joyelle said...

LOVE it!! woman, you've got MAD skillzzz :) love the signature zebra touch n of course the gltiz :)

Letti said...

HOw cool I will have to go and check out that article.

You always have the greatest ideas. I hope you keep sharing them.